Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To facilitate the act of learning.
- To develop the key competence "Learning to learn".
- To involve local mentors with work experience to advise refugees.
- To facilitating the self-presentation of refugees.
- To take into account the experience of refugees
- To help refugees to express their expectations regarding future employment.
- To learn the language of the host country through outdoor activities.
- To get to know about the local area and the services offered while learning the language.
- To organise the space to welcome learners with different levels.
- To manage individual learning paths.
- To prepare professionals to support migrants facing psychological, cognitive and behavioural difficulties.
- To describe the competence needed to work in a human environment composed of different cultures.
- To provide tips to improve this competence in action.
- To show how it is possible to take into account pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To explain how to run a storytelling session.
- To take into account expectations and priorities of refugees and newcomers towards employment.
- To guide professionals and volunteers to take into account the background of refugees and newcomers.
- To raise awareness on what needs to be taken into account to prepare the welcome of refugees and newcomers.
- To give practical tips at organisational level.
- To engaging migrants in self-directed learning.
- To support self-directed learning.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To explain the evolution of the methods used for teaching languages.
- Focus on the action-oriented and competence-based approaches.
- To inform managers of the added value of diversity management.
- To give the basics on how to implement diversity management in a company.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.