Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To support the advisor in the analysis of the experience of the refugee.
- To organise the presentation of skills and expectations.
- To assess if the adaptation to the workplace is going well.
- To prepare to talk about one's working life during a job interview.
- To explore thinking with migrants in search of job.
- To widen the choice of potential jobs.
- To prepare professionals to support migrants facing psychological, cognitive and behavioural difficulties.
- To explain the meaning of empowerment.
- To empower refugees and newcomers.
- To take into account expectations and priorities of refugees and newcomers towards employment.
- To guide professionals and volunteers to take into account the background of refugees and newcomers.
- To engaging migrants in self-directed learning.
- To support self-directed learning.
- To take into account the pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To lead a story telling session.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To explain social coaching and the challenges.
- To define the position of the social coacher.
- The concept of competences and its evolution.
- Relations between training and competences.
- The various ways to define and classify competences.