Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To make managers aware of the importance of intercultural communication.
- To provide examples of intercultural communication activities.
- To show how it is possible to organise group training sessions focused on language and communication at the workplace.
- To give an example of process that can be adapted to other companies.
- To describe the various responsibilities for a proper integration
- To provide a checklist for welcoming a refugee
- To provide companies with tools to measure the impact of refugees and newcomers.
- To present the added value of refugees in a company
- To explain difficulties and barriers with recommendations to overcome them
- To prepare companies to welcome staff of foreign origin
- To inform companies about the diversity of migrants (according to their status, level, origin...)
- To show that it can be valuable to employ a worker with a poor command of the host country language.
- To give arguments that can be used to encourage companies to employ a worker who still needs to develop language skills.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To inform managers of the added value of diversity management.
- To give the basics on how to implement diversity management in a company.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.