Brefe wants to boost the access of refugees and newcomers to employment by:
- improving the quality of their learning experience
- empowering them regarding learning
- transferring part of the language learning inside the company.
- valorising key competences and transversal skills for obtaining a first job.
- involving companies in the learning and in the global integration process.
To act on these levers, we work with refugees, trainers, social workers and companies in Denmark, France, Italy and Spain. Together, we develop, adapt and test a variety of resources, guidelines, methods, and tools that we share on this web site.
The files are offered in pdf format, but if you wish to adapt them, contact us to receive another format.
In our toolbox
Some testimonies that we have collected...
A succession of individual and family choices supported by local associations in a regulated environment
Positive impact of migrants on labor productivity
Volunteering to accelerate integration, in addition to taking advantage of the various opportunities to learn the language