This toolkit includes 3 types of resources:
1. Knowledge (to provide selective and concise information on the context or key concepts related to refugee integration).
2. Methods (processes that can be implemented to improve refugees' access to employment).
3. Tools (which support the chosen methods or which can be used separately for training and job coaching).
There are 3 possibilities to find the resources you need:
1. By browsing this page you will get an overview of all the resources available.
2. By using the search bar with keywords.
3. By selecting filters: What is the purpose of the resource? What is the main topic covered? Who will use it?
Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To facilitate the act of learning.
- To develop the key competence "Learning to learn".
- To organise the space to welcome learners with different levels.
- To manage individual learning paths.
- To help the refugee to identify and valorise skills and competences.
- To provide refugees and newcomers with a navigation tool for future learning.
- To transfer learning output into applicable praxis.