This toolkit includes 3 types of resources:
1. Knowledge (to provide selective and concise information on the context or key concepts related to refugee integration).
2. Methods (processes that can be implemented to improve refugees' access to employment).
3. Tools (which support the chosen methods or which can be used separately for training and job coaching).
There are 3 possibilities to find the resources you need:
1. By browsing this page you will get an overview of all the resources available.
2. By using the search bar with keywords.
3. By selecting filters: What is the purpose of the resource? What is the main topic covered? Who will use it?
Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To make managers aware of the importance of intercultural communication.
- To provide examples of intercultural communication activities.
- To describe the competence needed to work in a human environment composed of different cultures.
- To provide tips to improve this competence in action.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To explain the evolution of the methods used for teaching languages.
- Focus on the action-oriented and competence-based approaches.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.
- To help companies to determine needs in terms of skills
- Preparing refugees and matching them with companies
- Supporting refugees once they are in the company for a sustainable job
- To show how it is possible to organise group training sessions focused on language and communication at the workplace.
- To give an example of process that can be adapted to other companies.
- To raise awareness on what needs to be taken into account to prepare the welcome of refugees and newcomers.
- To give practical tips at organisational level.
- To take into account the pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To lead a story telling session.
- To equip volunteers providing language support for adult refugees.
- To facilitating the self-presentation of refugees.
- To take into account the experience of refugees