Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To equip volunteers providing language support for adult refugees.
- To make managers aware of the importance of intercultural communication.
- To provide examples of intercultural communication activities.
- To facilitating the self-presentation of refugees.
- To take into account the experience of refugees
- To learn the language of the host country through outdoor activities.
- To get to know about the local area and the services offered while learning the language.
- To prepare professionals to support migrants facing psychological, cognitive and behavioural difficulties.
- To raise awareness on what needs to be taken into account to prepare the welcome of refugees and newcomers.
- To give practical tips at organisational level.
- To take into account the pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To lead a story telling session.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To explain the evolution of the methods used for teaching languages.
- Focus on the action-oriented and competence-based approaches.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.