Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To make managers aware of the importance of intercultural communication.
- To provide examples of intercultural communication activities.
- To describe the competence needed to work in a human environment composed of different cultures.
- To provide tips to improve this competence in action.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To explain the evolution of the methods used for teaching languages.
- Focus on the action-oriented and competence-based approaches.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.
- To help companies to determine needs in terms of skills
- Preparing refugees and matching them with companies
- Supporting refugees once they are in the company for a sustainable job
- To show how it is possible to organise group training sessions focused on language and communication at the workplace.
- To give an example of process that can be adapted to other companies.
- To raise awareness on what needs to be taken into account to prepare the welcome of refugees and newcomers.
- To give practical tips at organisational level.
- To take into account the pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To lead a story telling session.
- Check the prerequisites and attitudes required for employment as Housekeeping Attendant.
- To monitor the development of practical skills during a work placement associated with training.
- To equip volunteers providing language support for adult refugees.