Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To describe the competence needed to work in a human environment composed of different cultures.
- To provide tips to improve this competence in action.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To inform managers of the added value of diversity management.
- To give the basics on how to implement diversity management in a company.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.
- To facilitate the act of learning.
- To develop the key competence "Learning to learn".
- To organise the space to welcome learners with different levels.
- To manage individual learning paths.
- To take into account expectations and priorities of refugees and newcomers towards employment.
- To guide professionals and volunteers to take into account the background of refugees and newcomers.
- To preparing an effective learning environment.
- To prepare to manage the diversity of levels.
- To equip volunteers providing language support for adult refugees.
- To facilitating the self-presentation of refugees.
- To take into account the experience of refugees
- To explore thinking with migrants in search of job.
- To widen the choice of potential jobs.
- To prepare professionals to support migrants facing psychological, cognitive and behavioural difficulties.