This toolkit includes 3 types of resources:
1. Knowledge (to provide selective and concise information on the context or key concepts related to refugee integration).
2. Methods (processes that can be implemented to improve refugees' access to employment).
3. Tools (which support the chosen methods or which can be used separately for training and job coaching).
There are 3 possibilities to find the resources you need:
1. By browsing this page you will get an overview of all the resources available.
2. By using the search bar with keywords.
3. By selecting filters: What is the purpose of the resource? What is the main topic covered? Who will use it?
Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To describe the competence needed to work in a human environment composed of different cultures.
- To provide tips to improve this competence in action.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To inform managers of the added value of diversity management.
- To give the basics on how to implement diversity management in a company.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.
- To facilitate the act of learning.
- To develop the key competence "Learning to learn".
- To organise the space to welcome learners with different levels.
- To manage individual learning paths.
- To take into account expectations and priorities of refugees and newcomers towards employment.
- To guide professionals and volunteers to take into account the background of refugees and newcomers.
- To preparing an effective learning environment.
- To prepare to manage the diversity of levels.
- To facilitating the self-presentation of refugees.
- To take into account the experience of refugees
- To understand what is possible for the future.
- To define the further steps to fill the gap in order to achieve the general goal.
- To provide refugees and newcomers with a navigation tool for future learning.
- To transfer learning output into applicable praxis.
- To show how it is possible to take into account pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To explain how to run a storytelling session.