Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To make managers aware of the importance of intercultural communication.
- To provide examples of intercultural communication activities.
- To present the added value of refugees in a company
- To explain difficulties and barriers with recommendations to overcome them
- To help companies to determine needs in terms of skills
- Preparing refugees and matching them with companies
- Supporting refugees once they are in the company for a sustainable job
- To provide companies with tools to measure the impact of refugees and newcomers.
- To be aware of opportunities and risks
- To assess the strengths of the company and areas of improvement
- To prepare the mentoring relationship.
- To help the mentor preparing the first meeting with the refugee.
- To prepare tutors in the company to support effectively the refugee.
- To prepare them to provide adequate language support.
- To describe the various responsibilities for a proper integration
- To provide a checklist for welcoming a refugee
- To assess if the adaptation to the workplace is going well.
- To prepare the company for the assessment of refugees job applications.
- To develop awareness of the main risks encountered when assessing a refugee's application.
- To propose actions to limit these risks.
- To show that it can be valuable to employ a worker with a poor command of the host country language.
- To give arguments that can be used to encourage companies to employ a worker who still needs to develop language skills.