This toolkit includes 3 types of resources:
1. Knowledge (to provide selective and concise information on the context or key concepts related to refugee integration).
2. Methods (processes that can be implemented to improve refugees' access to employment).
3. Tools (which support the chosen methods or which can be used separately for training and job coaching).
There are 3 possibilities to find the resources you need:
1. By browsing this page you will get an overview of all the resources available.
2. By using the search bar with keywords.
3. By selecting filters: What is the purpose of the resource? What is the main topic covered? Who will use it?
Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To describe the competence needed to work in a human environment composed of different cultures.
- To provide tips to improve this competence in action.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.
- The concept of competences and its evolution.
- Relations between training and competences.
- The various ways to define and classify competences.
- To facilitate the act of learning.
- To develop the key competence "Learning to learn".
- To organise the space to welcome learners with different levels.
- To manage individual learning paths.
- To explain the added value of video CV.
- To provide guidelines to produce an effective video CV.
- To take into account expectations and priorities of refugees and newcomers towards employment.
- To guide professionals and volunteers to take into account the background of refugees and newcomers.
- To preparing an effective learning environment.
- To prepare to manage the diversity of levels.
- To raise awareness on what needs to be taken into account to prepare the welcome of refugees and newcomers.
- To give practical tips at organisational level.
- To take into account the pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To lead a story telling session.
- To assess if the adaptation to the workplace is going well.
- To prepare to talk about one's working life during a job interview.
- To understand what is possible for the future.
- To define the further steps to fill the gap in order to achieve the general goal.
- To provide refugees and newcomers with a navigation tool for future learning.
- To transfer learning output into applicable praxis.
- To prepare professionals to support migrants facing psychological, cognitive and behavioural difficulties.