Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To equip volunteers providing language support for adult refugees.
- To prepare to talk about one's working life during a job interview.
- To prepare professionals to support migrants facing psychological, cognitive and behavioural difficulties.
- To explain the meaning of empowerment.
- To empower refugees and newcomers.
- To show how it is possible to take into account pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To explain how to run a storytelling session.
- To take into account expectations and priorities of refugees and newcomers towards employment.
- To guide professionals and volunteers to take into account the background of refugees and newcomers.
- To engaging migrants in self-directed learning.
- To support self-directed learning.
- To take into account the pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To lead a story telling session.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To explain the evolution of the methods used for teaching languages.
- Focus on the action-oriented and competence-based approaches.