Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To support the advisor in the analysis of the experience of the refugee.
- To organise the presentation of skills and expectations.
- To prepare to talk about one's working life during a job interview.
- To show that it can be valuable to employ a worker with a poor command of the host country language.
- To give arguments that can be used to encourage companies to employ a worker who still needs to develop language skills.
- To involve local mentors with work experience to advise refugees.
- To prepare professionals to support migrants facing psychological, cognitive and behavioural difficulties.
- To show how it is possible to take into account pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To explain how to run a storytelling session.
- To take into account expectations and priorities of refugees and newcomers towards employment.
- To guide professionals and volunteers to take into account the background of refugees and newcomers.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.