Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To describe the competence needed to work in a human environment composed of different cultures.
- To provide tips to improve this competence in action.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.
- The concept of competences and its evolution.
- Relations between training and competences.
- The various ways to define and classify competences.
- To assess soft skills on the workplace
- To think about solutions to improve them
- To help companies to determine needs in terms of skills
- Preparing refugees and matching them with companies
- Supporting refugees once they are in the company for a sustainable job
- To organise the space to welcome learners with different levels.
- To manage individual learning paths.
- To take into account expectations and priorities of refugees and newcomers towards employment.
- To preparing an effective learning environment.
- To prepare to manage the diversity of levels.
- To raise awareness on what needs to be taken into account to prepare the welcome of refugees and newcomers.
- To give practical tips at organisational level.
- To take into account the pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To lead a story telling session.
- To map and measure the relevance of our social network in the job search.
- To involve our network in the job search
- Check the prerequisites and attitudes required for employment as Housekeeping Attendant.
- To monitor the development of practical skills during a work placement associated with training.
- To prepare to talk about one's working life during a job interview.
- To provide refugees and newcomers with a navigation tool for future learning.
- To transfer learning output into applicable praxis.