Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To make managers aware of the importance of intercultural communication.
- To provide examples of intercultural communication activities.
- To show how it is possible to organise group training sessions focused on language and communication at the workplace.
- To give an example of process that can be adapted to other companies.
- To facilitating the self-presentation of refugees.
- To take into account the experience of refugees
- To learn the language of the host country through outdoor activities.
- To get to know about the local area and the services offered while learning the language.
- To prepare professionals to support migrants facing psychological, cognitive and behavioural difficulties.
- To raise awareness on what needs to be taken into account to prepare the welcome of refugees and newcomers.
- To give practical tips at organisational level.
- To take into account the pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To lead a story telling session.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- To define the integration and social inclusion concepts.
- To analyse their consequences.
- To explain social coaching and the challenges.
- To define the position of the social coacher.