Filter the results using the buttons below ↓
- To prepare to talk about one's working life during a job interview.
- To involve local mentors with work experience to advise refugees.
- To explore thinking with migrants in search of job.
- To widen the choice of potential jobs.
- To prepare professionals to support migrants facing psychological, cognitive and behavioural difficulties.
- To take into account the pre-migratory experience and the migration path.
- To lead a story telling session.
- To prepare people working with migrants to take into account their psychological situation.
- The concept of competences and its evolution.
- Relations between training and competences.
- The various ways to define and classify competences.